Before going to my Affilotheme review, let’s look back to our childhood. We are taught that don’t judge a book by its cover. It means that you have to focus on the core value rather than the display. However, we tend to be attracted with beautiful things like colorful candies, balloons and so many other things even though they may not safe for your health (candy is a great example).
Despite the old school lesson, it’s still true until today, even on the Internet. People usually trust beautiful websites because they believe that if the author has time to sharpen his website, it means that he has put a lot of thoughts and efforts building the content. On the other hand, if you content is good, but your web design sucks. No one will care about your articles. They just click, feel bored and leave. That means fewer sales and money go into your pocket.
This leads to a fact. If you want to make sure that people will read your content, you must invest in a good design. It’s not something impossible. With less than $100, you have already had a killer, beautiful premium WordPress theme on the market.
Today, WordPress community as well as affiliate marketers received a good news. Mark Ling, a very well-known and successful affiliate marketer, has just released a new WordPress theme called Affilotheme with tons of useful features to make people stick on your websites and moreover, buy your products or click on your affiliate links and make a purchase. Sounds cool, right?
Let’s see how this theme work!
Affilotheme Review – What You Will Get
Affilotheme is a theme designed for affiliate marketers who are looking for powerful, attractive and high-converting theme. It doesn’t work like a standalone WordPress themes, buying Affilotheme will grant you access to 6 different skins. In other words, it’s just like buying 6 different premium WordPress themes aiming at different types of affiliate websites. You also get the theme builder, where you can choose the colors, fonts and how to arrange the theme the way you love.
It doesn’t stop there. I called Affilotheme #1 theme for affiliate marketers because it has some awesome features that I have been looking for years like:
- Squeeze page as well as optin from creator. You have 4 different styles: Squeeze page, Full-feature opt-in form, feature opt-in form and sidebar optin-form with a bunch of different layouts, colors and skins available. Of course, you can do all of these things manually, but it will costs your hours to build those forms. For people who don’t know anything about adding codes like me, it’s really a time saver. The best thing is that you don’t have to install any heavy plugins and slow down your website, everything is included right in the theme. Affilotheme also incorporate with three famous email marketing services: Aweber, GetResponse and Mailchimp.
- Popup and exit pop. What if people come to your website and decide to leave? You can catch their attention right away and collect emails before letting them (or letting your money) go away forever.
- Awesome header creation tools. If you have been an affiliate marketer for a decent time, you may aware the power of having a killer header. It will capture the attention of your visitors and make them to read your content. Affilotheme has a header creation tool built in to help you create awesome headers right away.
- Affiliate link cloaking tool. This tool makes your links more friendly and more enticing. For example, if your visitors are looking to get rid of their acnes. Which of these two links will perform better: the-product-website.com/?ref=123456 or yourwebsite.com/get-rid-of-acne-discount? Of course, even a new marketer can tell you that the second one looks more trust worthy.
- SEO ready. Affilotheme is not only for your visitors, it was also built for the mighty Google using the same techniques that Mark has used to build his websites and get 7 firgures income per year. The core theme as well as it child themes are clean and modern giving Google bots a friendly experience to browse through your websites. It emphasizes on important On-site factors including headlines, sub headlines and so many other things that Google has put into consideration.
In the past, I have used several plugins to get these functionalities added on my WordPress themes. As you probably know, the more plugins you installed, the slower your website will be. It also creates more works for the database, sometimes you’ll get the conflict between those plugins. Now, I can happily remove those plugins and enjoy Affilotheme instead.
Affilotheme Review – You Didn’t Only Buy The Theme
Beside lifetime support and free updates in the future, Affilotheme has some great bonuses associated with the theme:
- Full training: Don’t know where to begin or don’t know how to set up the theme. You have full training to learn more about this theme.
- Exclusive access to Affilotheme forum: Affilotheme is a theme built for affiliate marketers, so people in the forum are definitely making money from affiliate programs. You can learn more about their methods, how they use the theme to promote offers and how to get the most from your visitors.
- 1 month access to Affilorama Premium program for FREE. Yes, it free, and you’ll have the chance to look into this successful affiliate training program for 1 WHOLE MONTH.
- Free 1 year web hosting. This is a nice addition for the whole package. 1 year free hosting will help you a lot with your affiliate journey. You don’t need to leave affilotheme account to create your very first website.
Okay, let’s make a clear message here. You don’t need Affilotheme to be successful in this millions dollars industry. But with a small investment on this theme, you will stay ahead of your competitors in terms of capturing visitors, turning them into leads and pleasing Google with clean, easy-to-navigate site structure. It will save you at least one year from the learning curve since everything you need is placed in the theme and you even have grant access to exclussive forum as well as detailed training videos.
But you don’t get any of those things without taking action. The distinction between successful and failed marketers is simple: successful marketers take actions and they do it everyday. Now, it’s your time to take action since the price for this terrific theme will be reduced to 50% for the launch week. It means you will have to pay only $47 for everything listed above. Come on, what are you waiting for
Affilotheme Review – Price Factor
As I mentioned above, currently the price for Affilotheme is only $47. After ONE WEEK, it will raise up to $97. Even if the price is $97, you will save a lot buying this theme. I have seen some cloaking tools cost you around 30 bucks, some popup plugins at 45 bucks, web hosting will cost you more than $50 per year, premium SEO plugins is more than $50. You don’t need to buy those things if you have Affilotheme. You can use this theme on every sites of yours, either one or one thousand sites.
You also have 60 days money back guarantee. If you don’t happy with the result, or if you think that the theme is not as good as it promised, simply ask to get your money back. You have nothing to lose here, even a single penny.
If you are going to buy this theme, this is your last chance to save 50% off the price. Hesitation will cost you not only than $50 more, but also a lot of sales wasted during this time.