If your business relies heavily on affiliate marketing, you probably want to have a premium WordPress theme that is suitable for many affiliate sites rather than wasting your time on choosing the right theme for each of them.
That’s where AffiliateBoard, a theme by ColorLabs Project, comes in.
AffiliateBoard keeps simple design with 3 main colors: Black, Blue and White making it very easy to focus on the content and guide visitors through your site (or where you want them to go). The Texts, Images and Buttons focus on driving traffic to your chosen affilate program.
It supports three main types of affiliate sites: Landing Pages in Grid Style, Landing Pages in List Style and Squeeze Page. Setting up this theme is pretty easy and fast, so you’ll get your affiliate site up and running for about 30 minutes or less.
- Responsive WordPress Theme. (Want more responsive themes? Read here)
- 3 Templates – Grid, List and Squeeze Page.
- Testimonial Support (Visitors can send their own reviews to you).
- One click Popup activation.
- Slick, Big Slider.
- SEO ready.
- 4 Layouts: Right Sidebar, Left Sidebar, Full Width, Default.
- Contact Form template.
- Sitemap support.
- Ad ready.
- Custom Color Scheme.
- Drag and Drop theme options settings.